Executive Fellows Program
Learn. Connect. Grow.
Fueled by Chicago Community Trust’s We Rise Together grant, HACIA Executive Fellows will provide Black & Latinx Business Owners with the real-world tools and strategies needed to master fundamental management concepts related to company stability and growth.
You’ll will gain valuable insights through a series of 1-hour long one-on-one executive coaching sessions with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the following Core Focus Areas:
Who Will Benefit?
- Black & Latinx Business Owners
- In the construction industry or related professional services
- At least 2 years in Operation
- Annual revenue of $500K or more
- Want to take your business to the next level
- APPLY: Introduce yourself to the HACIA team and share a little about your company
- COMPLETE QUESTIONNAIRE: Answer in-depth questions about your challenges and goals
- INTERVIEW: Discuss your submitted responses to determine if HACIA Executive Fellows is right for you
Still have questions?
Contact Denisha Broida
email@example.com | 312.900.9525